Good Samaritan Hospital
In 1982, EW Howell Construction Group built the new, 106,000-square-foot Patient Care Pavilion at Good Samaritan Hospital. Designed by Wiedersum Associates Architects, this hospital expansion included operating room suites, laboratories, radiology unit, and patient rooms. EW Howell has built several other projects for the hospital, including a renovation to their lobby, new emergency wing and new special care wing.
EW Howell recently completed the following projects at Good Samaritan Hospital:
- LINAC / CT – Completed in early 2014, this project included a 10,000-square-foot interior renovation of linear accelerator and CT scan room – new HVAC, removal and replacement of equipment and new window installation.
- Pulmonary, Respiratory, and Bio Med – Completed in 2011, this project consists of a 7,000-square-foot interior renovation.
- Island Surgical Office Renovation – Completed in September 2009, this project consisted of an 11,000-square-foot interior office renovation in Bay Shore, NY.
- Women’s Health – This project consists of a 10,500-square-foot interior renovation across the street from the hospital.
- 4th Floor Renovation – 4,046 square feet of Good Samaritan Hospital’s existing 4th Floor Main Building west end post-partum unit that includes private suites.
WEST ISLIP, NY
5,000 – 100,000 SQ FT