Since 2002, EW Howell Construction Group has completed 13 Lowe’s stores.
- Staten Island, NY – New construction of a 100,000+-square-foot store
- Riverhead, NY – 155,000-square-foot of new construction
- Rosedale, NY – 155,000-square-foot construction of a new store with mezzanine; the store is attached to the existing shopping center
- Kings Plaza – Brooklyn, NY – Construction of a new 120,000-square-foot building
- Patchogue, NY – New construction of a 130,000-square-foot steel/masonry store
- Clarkstown, NY – New construction of a new 117,000-square-foot store
- Hicksville, NY – New construction of a 120,000-square-foot store
- Stony Brook, NY – New construction of a 117,000-square-foot store with a 26,000-square-foot garden center
- Farmingdale, NY – This new 170,000-square-foot store was completed in October 2006
- West Bay Shore, NY – This 118,000-square-foot retail fit-out was completed in May 2006
- Union, NJ – New construction of this 140,000-square-foot retail store was completed in December 2005
- Gowanus – Brooklyn, NY – This project is a new ground-up, 160,000-square-foot retail store located on the Gowanus Canal
- Garden City, NY – This project consisted of a new ground-up, 126,482-square-foot retail store including a 15,196-square-foot outdoor garden center. This fast-track project started in February and met the designated completion date of July 2002.
120,000 – 160,000 SQ FT
New Construction for Multiple Locations