1 Hotel Central Park
This 1 Hotel Central Park project saw the renovation of an existing penthouse, which was originally dentist office space, on the top of the building.
EW Howell Construction Group used the existing floor below for staging, running plumbing, electrical, and additional structural steel to support the additional loads for the new rooms above.
We built 5 penthouse rooms, furnished with reclaimed wood for millwork (ceilings, closets, credenza, kitchen cabinets, vanities, tables), stone counters, wood floors, new full-height windows, and doors leading to the terrace.
NEW YORK, NY
- Full demo
- New electrical power, lighting/controls, fire alarm
- New HVAC units and controls
- New plumbing and fixtures
- Wood & carpet floors
- Full-height windows and doors along most of the exterior
- Millwork (reclaimed wood) ceilings, closets, credenzas, kitchen cabinets, vanities, and tables
- Stone countertops
- Portola paint
- New parapet railings
- Opened slab & extend existing stairs on 1 floor
- Extend elevator and machine room shaft on 1 floor
- New parapet paver, wood, and tile
- Stucco & EFIS
- Gutters & roofing
- Extended existing line chute
- Metal panel sound barriers at the mechanical catwalk
- New room on the existing terrace